Wednesday, March 14, 2007

நான் ஹோம்வர்க் முடிச்சுட்டேன்!!!!

Homework is onething which all kids keep complainig about(அதுக்கு நான் மட்டும் என்ன விதி விளக்கா??). When I was in kindergarten, I used to act so well that my mom beleives that I was working so hard at school and allows me to do the homework in the next morning..
நம்ம அதெல்லாம் செய்திடுவோமா??? என்ன??.. The next day also I will create a scene and make my mom or dad do the homework(I think they wudn hav don tat properly during their preschool ;)) "இது தான் last , Don't ever repeat this again nu" அம்மா கத்த நமக்கு வேலை ஆனா போதும்னு I will escape to school... Then as time passed there came a stage where I wud really love to do home work especially solving logical problems in maths... Myself and one of my friend will hav a wild competition of finishing the homework in the school only.. ஒரு நாள் ஆர்வ கோளாருல I kept on sincerely working the problems without even knowing that the mathematics period got over... Fortunately or unfortunately it was noted by the other mam and I was thrown out of the class along with my maths note... அது போதுமே எனக்கு.. I very comfortably went and sat in the playground and finished the homework....
When I returned to the class after that period got over many of my friends had long faces and were trying to console me but it was very late for me to realise that I was given a punishment...
இப்படி பல adventures.....

Now I have been given a homework by Porkodi to list out 5 weird things about me....
1.When someone tries to tell me something.. I will try my level best to ask as many questions as possible to know all informations right from the name of the characters involved and all the background details..
Note : The intensity of the questions depends on the how vetti the topic is and to let u know both are directly proportional (i.e) the topic being more vetti, u can expect more questions
2.When I happen to see a cute little baby or young ones of any furry animal be it tiger cub,lion cub,panda cub,pup or kitten or watever I want to have it and play (Don't Think about the consequence)...
3.Then comes the interesting thing of commenting others(Thank God, I hav restricted with those who are close to me alone)and irritating them(என்னால எவ்வளோ முடியுமோ அவளோ வயத்தெரிச்சல கொட்டிபேன்)
4.I like reading good tamil poems especially same line repeatedly but in different tones and pace that too in the presence of my friends who will say "கொஞ்சம் நிறுத்துவியா??".. On hearing that only, Poetess in disguise in me get more spirit ;)
5.All the above said things may be common and may not be weird ஆனாலும் அதெல்லாம் எனக்கு வியர்டா தெரிஞ்சிற்கே???? This is my 5th weird point...

அப்பாடா எப்படியோ எனக்கு கொடுத்த ஹோம்வர்க்க நான் முடிச்சிட்டேன் பா... ஒரே டையர்டா இருக்கு.....

Now FollowThe Shadow and SundarRam, U should also write the homework which contains 5 weird things about u.... I will come and check

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye u tagged me ah.....
I dnt think i have any such qualities
he he

sundar said...

sorry madam... i wil be in the defaulters list itself.... i wil not submit my homework...

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

hehehe pannitiya? indha romba pesitta, soda kudi :)

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

weird gunangal illadhavangale irukka mattanga :) aani pudungradhu ellam epdi irukku?

kirukkal said...

@followtheshadow
Whether u think or don't think...
U have to write tat's ur head letter(fate)....
போ நல்ல பொன்னா நான் சொன்ன ஹோம்வர்க்க பன்னு....

kirukkal said...

@sundar
Mr.Sundar No other go u should write... Who gave u the rights to decide tat u will b in the defaulters list.. come on write...

kirukkal said...

@PorKodi
aani pudungradha??? aetho aethu thevaiyaana aani aethu thevai illatha aani nu theriyaama irukken

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

nee pudungradhu pooravume thevai illadha aani thaan! :)